I admit, I have been really bad this month. I worked out a total of 2 times! Now, I know I'm fatter. But I haven't lost hope! The fact is, I want to work out more. It makes me feel and look better (hard to believe, right ;)).
I have a feeling that more than I have had a bad month. I have wondered if mid-summer tends to clobber people. I know that the heat messes with me and that I have to really focus if I don't want to crash. Perhaps there are others in Idaho Falls that would say the same.
Some of you may fall into the following categories:
1) Have you slowed down this summer in your personal exercise program? Gained a little extra weight?
2) Are you feeling tired of your current gym or exercise plan? Need something new?
3) Do you spend too much on your current exercise program? Feel like it's eating the budget?
4) Do you feel like your current program lacks a good social environment? And you want a new work-out friend or group?
5) Is it time to start working out but you honestly don't know where to start?
If any of these match your situation, you're not alone. Exercising can easily become last priority for many individuals if we aren't careful. Well, this may not be the answer, but I'm going to give it a shot. I have a plan. It's called a Pitch Parade.
A Pitch Parade is where a group of us go from place to place and get the low-down of each location in a specific industry. On Thursday, August 9th, we are going to several Gyms and Fitness groups. This will give us a chance to check out some of the options out there in a non-threatening and effective way. Each gym/group will give us just a pitch and tour of their place, we'll discuss our likes and dislikes, and then we'll head to the next. Pretty simple.
We currently have plans to go to the following gyms:
I'd like to go to Apple as well but they haven't returned my call. >:(
Join the Pitch Parade!
Mark that you're interested in the link below and we'll keep you posted:
Like our page and you can participate in this event for free.